Hello all,
It appears we are all getting used to the new home learning routines, as I neglected to include the Science text in Home Learning books for the 'Science Matters' compulsory task. My apologies. I have attached a scan of it here if students are super keen to get it done ASAP. If you print it, it won't matter that it was scanned upside down.
Alternatively I will provide a hard copy to students tomorrow afternoon after the swimming carnival for use in their Home Learning books.
For the SWIMMING CARNIVAL - Students need to arrive at school at 7:30am and we will meet in the valley. Please bring your sports bag with water bottle, morning tea and lunch, a towel, goggles, a plastic bag for wet gear, and underwear for changing into after returning to school. Students will not need to bring iPads or any other school equipment for our afternoon session back at school. Students should wear their sports uniform (coloured shirt) with swimmers underneath ready to swim. Participation in races is not compulsory, but is greatly encouraged. Year 6's enthusiastic participation in cheering and encouraging your house swimmers sets a good example to all students as the leaders of the school. All Year 6 students are asked to please support your peers as House Captains by cheering on your house. This is where we can support each other and 'walk the walk' of leadership. I know you will all do a fantastic job tomorrow!
Mrs Cutmore
No comments:
Post a Comment